Community post

Discussion

TTC Baby #1

After reading hundreds of comments filled with joy and support from all of you ladies, I decided to make my first post.
DH and I have been married for 4 years and are trying for our first baby. I am only on my first cycle of trying, and am on DPO 6. The agony of trying to wait to test is driving me crazy!
Looking forward to reading more of your success stories and learning from all of you!

19 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 19 Replies | Last Page

Good luck and lots of to you!! I'm also 6DPO today but this would be baby #4 for me! But my youngest is 9 almost 10yrs old so it all feels so new again lol. Make sure to keep us posted as you test!!

User image

5 years ago

@Rooroo917 Oh my gosh! Good luck to you too! Can you tell me when you started to notice any types of symptoms? It's hard to not watch all those girls on YouTube saying that they had every pregnancy symptom imaginable at 1 DPO. Haha.

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Days 4-10dpo are always the hardest for me! I drive myself crazy! Currently 14dpo and holding out hope!

5 years ago

I honestly never had any symptoms until after 14dpo, first symptom for me was always frequent urination. But every woman is different. In my belief you can't actually have pregnancy related symptoms until after implantation which is usually day 6-12dpo with the most common implantation day being 9dpo. Now thats not to say that those women arent having those symptoms, just that they aren't pregnancy related if that makes sense lol.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@espence have you tested yet??

User image

5 years ago

I just did.....and I think I have a faint positive! I was gonna wait till 16dpo but I impulsively poas. Ugh I wish I had waited....now to go with my symptoms spotting I get to obsess over this faint spot.
My advice to anyone is to wait till after the missed period!!! Lol
I'm way over hydrated so I'm going to go again in the morning

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

@espence I see it!!! That looks like the start of your BFP!!!! Keep us posted!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@jvermil2 I just finished my first month of trying! The wait is awful. It helped me to know that your body preps for pregnancy right away so symptoms are often the same whether you're pregnant or not. I allowed myself to stop reading into every little twinge or tired spell after learning that. It's still exciting though! Good luck to you and

5 years ago

@kait0614 I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one! Haha. I still can't help but think every little thing is a sign. This morning I woke up with sore breasts and a sore on the bottom of my mouth? So strange.

5 years ago • Post starter

@jvermil2 sore boobs is a good sign!!

User image

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo