Community post

Discussion

Day One of Two Week Wait!

Second month TTC! Today is day 1 of my two week wait! Posting this to see if anyone else is starting their wait! Feel free to comment if you want to chat. I wanted to start this so that I could stop overwhelming my husband! haha. Best of luck to all!!!

17 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

Hi! I’m in day 2 of my TWW. I am posting here so as not to go crazy. Last month, I was CONVINCED I was pg (1st mont Ttc, all 3 other babies were 1st month trying or accidents). I tested every day from 7dpo, finally on 12dpo I got a very faint positive! Then woke up to AF....ugh.

This month I have promised myself I won’t symptom spot, I won’t talk to DH, and above all I WONT TEST. At least not until 12dpo

Good luck!

5 years ago

@beckie29 Ha, I was reading this and literally thought I wrote it myself. Lol Last month I was convinced too! But this will be our first baby, so I thought EVERYTHING was a sign because I don't really know what to expect. I started testing really early too last month, and I'm in the same boat as you. This month will be more stress free. No symptom spotting and no testing until I know I can get a reliable result! If you need to vent, I'm here :)

5 years ago • Post starter

Day 1 here too!!

5 years ago

@Bfireattack Wishing you the best of luck!!!! Keep me posted on how you are feeling!

Oh, and the other thing is we only had a chance to bd 3 days before ovulation :(
So I don’t think my chances are high to begin with.
If it doesn’t happen this month, we will take a break on trying until next summer due to timing.

5 years ago

So, I know I said I wouldn’t symptom spot, but yesterday at 5 DPO I had several weird sensations in my uterus. I’ve felt it when pregnant before- it’s just like a pinprick, or a fingernail scratching me from the inside. Also, I have a lot of creamy C.M.- more than I ever make at this time in my cycle. I think 5 dpo is on the early side of implantation though- although it must be possible, or people would never get BFPs between 6 and 8 dpo.
On a lesser note, my DH is now freaking out and had a super long anxiety attack last night, so I really need to symptom spot on here and not mention this stuff to him again until I actually test.

5 years ago

1st day of my tww too. Was a bit surprised, cause I first thought I ovulated oct 2nd. But I guess my body just fooled me and had other plans.

User image

5 years ago

Well I broke my rule already.
I was not going to test until very close to AF, but I suspect implantation happened Saturday. I’ve been moody, my gums sore when brushing, and my nipples are on fire. So I took a test last night and got this:

But this morning I took another and it looked negative. Ugh why do I do this to myself??

user submitted image

5 years ago

@beckie29 wait... I feel like I see a faint line? Atleast you are feeling some symptoms. I’m not symptom spotting this month, but I really just feel normal.. which makes me a little sad.

Yes, this was my test from last night.

This morning the test was definitely BFN (I don’t have a picture)

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo