Community post

Discussion

TTC Baby #1

View Full Post

After reading hundreds of comments filled with joy and support from all of you ladies, I decided to make my first post.
DH and I have been married for 4 years and are trying for our first baby. I am only on my first cycle of trying, and am on DPO 6. The agony of trying to wait to test is driving me crazy!
Looking forward to reading more of your success stories and learning from all of you!

19 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 19 of 19 Replies

@jvermil2 have you tested yet?

User image

5 years ago

@Rooroo 917 Hey Girl, I tested yesterday, DPO 10, and BFN. Probably will just wait to see if AF shows up.. might be out for this month.

5 years ago • Post starter

@Rooroo917 How have you been feeling? Have you tested?

@jvermil2 I'm doing fine still no symptoms really. But I guess thats because the HCG hasn't had a chance to build in my system yet. I tested on 9DPO and got a faint line and again yesterday morning and it got darker so I took a FRER and got my BFP! I never get a positive until 14DPO so I was shocked. Guess it implanted early lol now you just need to get your BFP!!!

User image

5 years ago

@Rooroo917 !!!! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!

Thank you very much!! Now hopefully its your turn! Any symptoms?

User image

5 years ago

@Rooroo917 The only symptoms I have been having was some slight crampiness and really sore breasts! Took another test yesterday.. still negative. No even a faint line. So I'm going to wait to see if AF shows up.

@Rooroo917 AF came early today.. hopeful for next month.

Oh dang:(:( i was really hoping for you. Well you got this next month for sure!!! Tons of your way!!!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo