Community post

Question

Early pregnancy trigger

View Full Post

Hi ladies! Just want to ask because I am a bit panicking right now, after I got a faint second line on the hpt on Saturday, I tested again this morning and the second line is lighter. Has anyone experience this and still be able to have a healthy viable pregnancy?

25 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 25 Answers | Last Page

Is in it that evening urine is more diluted? But I'll give it a try. I really want to try the digital one but I am skeptical that it could not detect my hcg levels (they say digitals are less sensitive than red dye ones) as I think it is so low. Im trying not to worry much but I can't help my self haha.

5 years ago • Post starter

My digital was positive later that evening after my positives looked a tad fainter. Try a digital it will ease your mind so much more girl!

User image

5 years ago

Okay I will this evening. Is Clear blue better than frer? Or they are just the same. Thanks so much honey!

That i am unsure on i do know clear blue takes 50ml hcg so i will see what i can find on the other.

User image

5 years ago

Ok first response digital is the most sensitive test out there it also picks up hch which is released in early pregnancy. Good luck girl!!! Don't forget to come post the result for me.

User image

5 years ago

I surely will do! Thanks so much again! You did help me relax today because I've been freaking out since I saw the line got fainter.

I did too, but it wasn't much different like mine. Also remember every 24-72 hours hcg doubles, varies in each woman.

User image

5 years ago

Hi @KYmommyof2 I took a test again this morning with a digital one (apparently it is the only box which is digital that's left at my local Walmart) I know now that it is indeed positive but the anxiety if the embryo implanted in the right place or basically if everything is fine is bugging me hahaha. I know I am crazy but I can' help it.

user submitted image

????????????

user submitted image

Awe yay, symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy are severe abdominal pain, heavy bleeding, and shoulder pain. Just breath that digital is a beautiful positive.

User image

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo