Community post

Discussion

TTC Mid-late April 2019 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi All!
I was on a thread with other ladies and many of us, including myself, unfortunately did not conceive. Starting this new post for anyone early in their cycle or right around O day. I am CD11 now and should O in 3-5 days, giving me an EDD of 4/20/19 should I get a BFP. Please join me through your Ovulation and TWW! Post your thoughts/worries/ovulation tests/etc.
I know there's another April 2019 group but it's nice to have a smaller group too!
Cheers,
~Lib

356 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

81 - 90 of 356 Replies | Last Page

I get ovulation cramps every month as well as other things related to O (cramping, boobs, slight nausea, loose stools, poky feelings) my body always reacts to hormones changes. I still have a few more days before I’m expecting to O.

:

5 years ago

Hi all, I’m est. 4dpo and supposed to be due April 25th if I conceive. We are loosely trying and def a possibility this month. I’m excited. It was my first time using opk’s so idk if I caught the surge or not

5 years ago

Judging by cm and cramping i am ovulating. We weren't able to bd as much as i would of liked. My dh cousin came over and announced his girlfriend is pregnant again, last year we were pregnant together so hopefully it is a sign. Wishful thinking i know...gl ladies! for your and lots of

User image

5 years ago

New to this thread hope you don’t mind me joining . I think I am 6 dpo but I have this dull pain on my right side now . Kinda of goes across the abdomen but mostly right so I am so confused . Anyone have that? Can’t be late ovulation ? I misscarried but waiting to have a proper cycle first before trying . So confused and worried . I’m not taking any temp or o tests yet

5 years ago

2dpo!! Let the 2ww torture begin!!

5 years ago

@libelula bless you I tend to cramp a lot between ovulation and Af, or I definitely did last month anyway. I’m really trying to keep cool this month haha!
Fingers crossed for some spring babies!

5 years ago

Welcome @Charlottemp7, @Aprilwishing, @Mrsdeedee!!!

@Charlottemp7, I'm due April 27 if I conceive, so very similar cycles! If you got a + OPK and BD'ed right around there, I'd say you've covered your bases! OPKs and O symptoms are always sooooo confusing (never a SURE thing unless you're really good at temping), but in my experience, + OPKs are a pretty reliable indicator of ovulation.

@KY, sounds super promising! Fingers crossed that was a sign for you!

@Aprilwishing, it's hard to say without OPKs! I know when I started TTC without any tools I had no idea that I tended to ovulate late... Sometimes I have cramping right when I get a positive OPK, but other times I cramp randomly. When you're paying so much attention to your body, it can be super hard to tell what is normal.

@Mrsdeedee, Yippee, we are both 2dpo today! for all in the group!

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi Everyone. Wanna join this tww gang.
I'm currently 9/10 dpo with my ONLY symptom of large sore boobs. Last month I had ALLLLLLLL the pregnancy symptoms you could think of and then bam! AF showed...lol. This month. nothing really except the boobs...however I normally get this post O. So not really counting it as a symptom. However my Oldest daughter DID make a note of how HUGE my boobs look....which she's NEVER done before.
Soooooo. .

5 years ago

I'm cd# 19 ... 3dpo today... maybe 4dpo since I ovulated either friday overnight or saturday... either way, this is cycle #3 for me, past few cycles i've been symptom spotting and as early as 2dpo I would have symptoms... cramping, pulling, pinching on right side, pinching feeling on breasts... alternate between run belly and constipation... to the point where I would think (and so would my husband) that there is no way I wasn't pregnant... then AF shows up. Now no symptoms for this cycle... mind you I know its too early for symptoms... but the only "symptom" I have is full heavy breasts (mainly my right breast) and vivid dreams... the dreams can just be because I fall asleep thinking about getting pregnant lol.
My husband and I have tried in the past and have gone through MC at 16 and 17 weeks which stopped us from trying again for a while... now we're back at it...
This cycle I charted my temp, cm, cervical position and firmness, used digital and non digital opk's, am taking prescription prenatal (pregvit) and added pre-seed to the mix. Fingers crossed for BFP this cycle... now i'm a pee on stick addict which I am trying to avoid this cycle (since I tend to see lines where they don't exist causing me to buy more and more expensive tests)... I hope that this group (along with the help of youtube dpo videos) will keep my pee on stick temptation at bay until Aug 18 which is when AF is expected to show her unwanted face....

5 years ago • Edited

I am with you with the vivid dreams as well MrsDeedee. Either last month of the month before I had every symptom in the book...then AF showed. Now this month..nothing really except the sore boobs and vivid dreams. AF due in 3 days. Don't want to test until maybe Thursday.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo