Community post

Question

12 DPO, 3 BFN, 2 days before AF

Hi All,

My last AF started on the 17/06/18 I am sure i ovulated on the 04/07/18 my Husband and I did it on the 2/07/18 or the 3/07/17 (cant remember right now). All month so far i have been on and off with weird symptoms (not sure if mind is playing tricks) some days i had lite nausea, headaches most days, eating normally, 2 days had slight tender boobs also had 2 nights of very vivid dreams (not prone to these kinds of dreams), anyway, i have tested before (3 times - someone help me!!) all negative. today and I am 12 DPO, on day 10 & 11 i had mild cramps like AF is about to show up & no energy to do anything (not sleepy just really lazy), every time i go check (it feels like she did) nothing, today the cramps are minimal on/off AF is due in 2 days. not sure if i am being over optimistic or if i should count myself out for this month. what do you guys think?

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

i forgot to mention i also have very light discharge in a brownish color for the past 2 days, also not constant just on/off

5 years ago • Post starter

You're not out until AF comes! I got my BFP at 19dpo... I was the same, had all these weird symptoms, BFN after BFN, and very light, (not constant) discharge.. Finally I was 6/7 days late, and thought I'd just rule it out, took a test and to my disbelief, it said positive! I'm now 12w 3d pregnant!
Oodles and Oodles of and to you! Keep us posted!

5 years ago

I'm so happy it was positive for you :) :) :) but AF arrived today so I'm out, again, :( here's to next month

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo