Community post

Journal

Taking a break from TTC

Hey gals! Just wanted to update my friends and cycle buddies that I’ve decided to stop TTC for a while. After 2 39 day cycles, obsessing over every little symptom, and spending way too much on tests I need a break. Plus with my wedding coming up next year, starting a new job in two weeks, the holidays, and tons of traveling, it just isn’t the right time for us. So I’m starting my BC again and I hope to see many of you pregnant by the time I come back!!!

4 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

TTC is hard. I'm sorry to hear you won't be around. Good luck with moving forward with other things, it sounds like you have a lot going on.
I don't mean this to sound condescending, but you are young and have time up your sleeve to come back when you are ready. I was 21 when I fell pregnant with my first and there are so many things I wish I had done before having kids. You have a lot of great things happening and I wish you so much luck with all of it. I hope when you are ready to come back you get your BFP quickly. I know if Im still around I will be stalking!

<a href=

5 years ago

Are you just not wanting to be pregnant at all? Why not just let what happens happen? It might take a year to get pregnant, it took me 4 years. That will be a year that your hormones can adjust to being off the pill. Unless you really just don't want another one right now if it were to happen sooner rather than later.

Mill

5 years ago

My girlfriend had been trying off/on for over a year. Finally the month where she was the most busiest she’d ever been in awhile... she conceived and she wasn’t charting or anything at that point. She even waited like 2 weeks after a no show on AF and she’s currently almost 11 weeks& she’s still in shock and she laughing says “I didn’t even know we did the bd that month” her mind was just in a different place. So just a reminder anything can happen!!

:

5 years ago

At this point, no, we decided now is not the best time to get pregnant (hence the birth control) I’m starting a new job, we’re doing a ton of traveling soon, we have our wedding coming up, we’re buying a house soon and so all that considered, having a baby right now would really push things back. Would I love to Have a baby? Of course! Would I be upset if we got pregnant on accident? Of course not! But I think in the end, a nice house, plentiful, stable finances, and two married parents will be what’s best for our child! I hope this addresses all your comments! Hoping to be back in a year or so!! Baby dust to all of you!!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo