Community post

Discussion

Any cycle buddies?

Hello ladies! Just wondering if I have any cycle buddies trying for a March 2019 baby! My LMP was June 5th and I am now 7dpo. Waiting until Wednesday to test! Anyone waiting with me? :)

54 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 54 Replies | Last Page

my lmp was June 7th with a 26 day cycle. Currently 7dpo & testing Friday!

5 years ago

Lmp June 7th

Mill

5 years ago

Last Lmp June 4th with 24 days cycle 12 day dpo ...AF suppose to come on the 28th but I Pray she doesn't ????????

5 years ago

Ahh it’s so hard to wait! I caved and tested today at 8dpo and it was negative :( but it’s still so early! I just need to hold off until this weekend!

5 years ago • Post starter

Yesterday I felt the beginning of a UTI with constant urge to pee but no pain. And my stomach felt Sore like I would have been doing ab workouts and then today The UTI feeling is gone and I keep feeling a pinching pain off and on in my left side so fingers crossed that it’s implantation

5 years ago

7 dpo and I gave in and tested and was negative as well so gonna wait till Friday then start testing ????

5 years ago

At 7dpo I was having intense cramps and backaches and then today they went away for the most part. Now I don’t have much of an appetite and my breasts are very sore. Hoping these are good signs. Really trying to wait until Friday to test!

5 years ago • Post starter

Just tested today at 7dpo! I think I got a faint It would be such a blessing to get our rainbow in March

5 years ago • Edited

LMP June 1st. Around 9-10 dpo currently, 30 day cycle, every time. Last month was a chemical. Tested but its (evap, I believe, thought it was positive, but looking back I say it was evap).

I sure hope to see some of you ladies get your & perhaps there is still time for me too!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Lmp June 6/7. Ovulated a little early June 18/19. So I think I’m dpo 8/9. Trying to hard to wait till Friday to test. I know I’m over thinking every little “sign”. My cycles aren’t super regular 28/32 days. It’s hard to tell when I would be “late”
Anyone else testing on Friday?

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo