Community post

Question

19 dpo Cycle day 33 BFN

View Full Post

Im 19 dpo and on cycle day 33. Still have yet to get a BFP. I had really bad AF cramps a few nights ago and still no AF. I do not temp so I don't know exactly when I ovulated. My cycles are typically 29-30 days and im usually bang on for time unless I get pregnant. I did go off the pill a few months ago and had a normal period on May 13th and now this month its missing. Any advice or thoughts? Thinking I should just go for blood work and figure it out but im sure that will just end up coming back negative.

32 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

21 - 30 of 32 Answers | Last Page

Still no af, took a digital that I had but bfn

5 years ago

I'm glad I am not alone, my last af was may 15th I have been getting bfn and no af my breasts have been incredibly sore as well as swollen. I have a doc apt on the 25th but have to wait out anything expect hpt till than.

hopefully we all find out soon I think waiting is the worst!

5 years ago

I'm right there with you guys. CD 47 for me last bleed was May 2-7. Possible ovulation May 18-19(positive opk) then June 5-6(positive opk) again. If I ovulated the second time I'm on 10 dpo. Tests in pic are from June 7 pink test opk bottom blue test hpt. One in regular light vs negative, and I haven't tested since June 7.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Hey Ambermarissa.. was looking around if you updated if you got ur bfp and just came across this thread.

I'm right with all of you ladies too. CD33, 19DPO and 6 days late. tested in the afternoon but its a BFN thats looks like there's a line when inverted in the tools. i have uploaded. but it looks more evap to me. will give it a try with tomorrow morning fmu. Wednesday i'll be a week late. If AF doesn't show up, i have a doctor's appointment over the weekend. had regular period between 26-27 days last 5 years after my #1. my last period was on 18th may. fingers crossed...

5 years ago

I tested again this morning and another bfn. I have a doctors appointment Thursday. Not gonna test anymore.

5 years ago • Post starter

I tested this morning and still negative. I have never been this late before and now I am thinking that faint positive that I got (posted in this thread) was just an evap. I am going to call my doctor today and see what they think.

5 years ago

I don't know if this makes anyone else feel better but when I looked up average HCG levels in pregnancy 5 weeks still have low of under 25 which is what most HPT's look for so until late week 5 or week 6 you may not have high enough HCG for it to show.

5 years ago

AF finally arrived today. Kinda glad to see it.

5 years ago • Post starter

@Ambermarrisa: my AF oso arrived today.. so we are techically on e same cycle for this month i guess..

Af arrived this morning. The flow is heavier than before for a first day. Im kinda happy it came so that i need not worry and can start on e next cycle. Babydust to everyone..

5 years ago

I started spotting today so I think I will probably see my AF in the next day or so

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo