Community post

Question

19 dpo Cycle day 33 BFN

View Full Post

Im 19 dpo and on cycle day 33. Still have yet to get a BFP. I had really bad AF cramps a few nights ago and still no AF. I do not temp so I don't know exactly when I ovulated. My cycles are typically 29-30 days and im usually bang on for time unless I get pregnant. I did go off the pill a few months ago and had a normal period on May 13th and now this month its missing. Any advice or thoughts? Thinking I should just go for blood work and figure it out but im sure that will just end up coming back negative.

32 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 32 Answers | Last Page

Im in another chat with two other girls who are going through the same thing as us and they still haven't gotten BFP or AF yet so we are not alone. I had this happen a few years ago and it took till cycle day 36 before I got a bfp. So hopefully that is what is happening again.

5 years ago • Post starter

That would be crazy if we all got BFP this weekend, just in time for fathers day.

5 years ago

That would be crazy!! Is this your first potential pregnancy?

No, I have an 11 year old daughter and have been pregnant one other time but miscarried. Is this your first?

5 years ago

No I have a 20 months old son and a few miscarriages prior to him

I tested and see a vvv faint line

5 years ago

Woo hoo!! I tested to and I dunno if I see a line or not. Thinking not

I looked at yours and don’t see one. Late ovulation maybe so later bfp.

5 years ago

Well I’m having bad back pain and feeling like and is gonna come at any min so thinking I’m probably out

Dnicole any update? Still no AF for me

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo