Community post

Question

Newbie!! Symptoms at 6po

Hi girls!

I’m new to this so I thought I’d post on here and see what happens!

Basically, I am 6po, I have been having pressure around my uterus, I am peeing loads, absolutely starving, tired, hot flashes, twinges left and right sides and bad lower back with a stitch like feel on the left side. My bbs have been tender to especially around the sides and the bottom. Oh and cramping too. I started feeling things around 3 dpo, I know nothing has happened by that point but I know my body and something was different!

I have an irregular cycle but for the first time EVER I had a positive ovulation test on the 17th May 2018, so BD the next day and I have never ‘felt’ ovulation before (I’m 22) but this time I had pain! My period started on the 28th April 2018 and lasted 6 days. So I’m guessing my luteal phase is longer than 14 days?

It’s so hard to know if this is PMS or not because yes I’m not due until the beginning of June, they are irregular :/

Anyone else had this?

0 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo