Community post

Discussion

Avoid FRER

View Full Post

Just wanna share that I have gotten 3 positives in the last 3 days with very obvious pink coloring. I went to the dr today and my hcg is only 3. I took the last test in the box after my results and sure enough a pink line.

I will never use these again. I am absolutely heart broken.

53 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

41 - 50 of 53 Replies | Last Page

I am following your question...It is very frustrating...I did a cheap test from dollar store and got faint line again...take a look at my tests...I am ready to sue FRER!

6 years ago

I’m having a similar issue but with dip strips, I just ordered some FRER now I’m wishing I had gone with another brand.

6 years ago

I think blue dye tests typically have a lower sensitivity than pink dye, so wouldn't necessarily expect to see anything if vvfl on FRER.

6 years ago

That is darker! I hope it's not an ectopic and that you get your rainbow baby! You said you are going for another blood draw on Monday right? If it's high enough to confirm pregnancy (I bet it is!), will they do an ultrasound to confirm that it is not an ectopic for you?

6 years ago

I actually canceled the blood draw because this whole waiting game was getting to me. However I seriously feel like I was hit by a truck today. I’m exhausted, my head hurts, I am having very loose stool. I called the nurse and left a message cause I want to get in today if they can. Also I just had some spotting that was a bit more red/pink than brown. Maybe this is just the most drawn out miscarriage ever

6 years ago • Post starter

I certainly hope it's not hun. I hope you can get seen today!

6 years ago

Well ladies I am starting to spot a little more rusty red/pink and feel some cramps coming on and my mood just totally shifted and I can’t seem to keep my emotions in check.

Whatever was going on this month for me seems to be coming to and end. Thanks for letting me use this as an outlet and hopefully I will get to update you all in the future with something positive.

As much as I don’t want to go through another loss I am so happy to put this month behind me.

6 years ago • Post starter

Ps also turbid urine can also cause a false positive when leukocytes / cells above a certain level are in the urine.

6 years ago

So just an update for everyone. The bleeding and cramping lasted from Friday to Sunday and then 100% stopped. No cramping or even spotting since Sunday. Still getting positive tests. I go in tomorrow for blood work.

5 years ago • Post starter

Are your tests getting darker now?

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo