Community post

Question

Possible Miscarriage

Hey everyone.
I should be 6 weeks this week but Monday I had brown discharge all day. Tuesday afternoon it turned into red blood which was mostly a light period for the whole day. Wednesday continued as a light period with some small clots. They did an abdominal and vaginal ultrasound but said it could just be too early to see anything. I saw my obgyn yesterday who said the outside of my cervix was slightly dilated but the inside was closed still. Got my hcg levels back today and it was at a 996 which he said was still too hard to tell without another blood test for comparison. Today it’s been mostly just brown spotting. I go back Monday for another blood test but I feel like all hope has been lost already. Anyone have a similar story?

1 Answer • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Do not lose hope. Some women have vaginal bleeding in their first trimester and some throughout pregnancy. Since you still have HCG and the bleeding was nominal and mostly brown I not worry too much as Dr. said you were still closed. Prayers all is ok for you. I know it can be scary. I am glad you got checked out.

Shelly User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo