Community post

Discussion

Had nothing but spotting for 5 days

A few days ago i had nothing but spotting and i was just wondering if it would be considered a period? Nothing to fill a pad thats for sure... no pain at all or really any sign of it being a period..... yet negative test...should i test now?

4 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

How mant dpo were you when you last tested? If you didn't count the spotting you had, how late for your af would you be? Sorry about the questions. I didn't want to answer wrong. If I were over 2wks late for af and tested negative, i would count what you had as your period. That is my opinion. I know a women who didnt get a + til 3 & 5 months though. Only an ultrasound picked it up. But she had her period every month with both as well.
Good luck. I hope you find out something either way. Ttc can make us all feel like we are going crazy!

6 years ago

My last af was march 3rd and i was supposed to have another on march 31st but nothing.... i spotted very very pale pink blood. Then nothing for an entire day and night then pale again two days later then a dark clot like tissue with dark red then after that it was brown and super pale pink blood. But only when i wiped and nothing more..... so by april 4th it was brown and spotting only..... i this wasnt like anything ive had before i normally bleed heavy and have lots of pain but i had nothing and i still have symptoms, nausea, extereme exhaustion, headache sore breasts and bloated feeling..... stuff of that sort...

I dont remember my dpo at all, im just curious is all.....

6 years ago • Post starter

I totally understand! I would be more than curious! Is there any way you can go to the dr? I would retest. If you was pregnant, im pretty sure you would test positive cause you would be around 6w. My last af was march 4 and i tested positive by march 28. But i would go to the dr if possible just in case you would be one of those late positive testers. I hope you find you answers, hun!

6 years ago

I hope to see my dr again soon but as well who knows..... i still have symptoms and its driving me nuts. I cant handle them....now i can barely got without eating cuz if i do, i get really lightheaded and feel like im going to passout and i dont normally get like that

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo