Community post

Journal

Never Have I Ever

Never have I ever NOT gotten pregnant when I planned to. I know! How? What? No way! and Not Fair! But it's true. All 3 times that I've been pregnant are exactly when I wanted to be. No drugs or voodoo, just baby dancing like we normally do. I do realize that many woman struggle for months, weeks and years. I'm not saying I get where they are coming from. I don't and I hurt for them. I'm simply saying WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ME? Am I officially old and can't make babies anymore? Being 41 I think it's a legitimate worry for me to have. Maybe I'm shutting down? Maybe I'm all out of eggies? I shouldn't panic but I'm so very sad. I'm angry with myself and my age. I'm old. I feel so old now that this has happened. Running through my mind are thoughts of everything I've done wrong or just not done at all. I want my second baby. I need my second baby. I look at my son everyday and think, "I'm so sorry my pumpkin. I'm sorry I lost your twins brothers or sisters or who knows? I failed you and now you're alone. I'm trying me dear one. I'm trying my very hardest." These feelings are painful and hurt. I try to share my thoughts with my spouse but then I instantly feel regret for making him sad as well. So I come here. I come to a place where other women may or may not be feeling the same pain. A place that I won't be judge or told I'm just being silly. I am trying to allow myself to be forgiven and I try to say it's not my fault that I'm not pregnant right now. It's tough and seems impossible but I must believe.

Thank you ladies for allowing me to drop this off of my very tired shoulders...

Tiffany

2 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Hang in there! Im sorry for your loss! Miscarriage is hard, I just had my third one.

praying for my rainbow

6 years ago

Thank you and I'm sorry you and your partner have gone through this as well. Baby dust ????

Tiffany

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo