Community post

Question

Please help! Is this BFP???

Hi everyone, Is this a BFP ? Or am i going crazy? I am aware of evap lines but checked the test after around 4 minutes and there appears to be something there.. The test is clear blue so i am reluctant to get excited. Please opinion away .....

user submitted image

7 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Looking at that I'd say Yes, but blue dye do dry ever so fast once you take them out out the casing so I wouldn't trust it 100 percent. Retest with another and don't open it, or use a pink test. Good luck xxx

6 years ago

Thank you xxx

6 years ago • Post starter

Try a pink dye test, I don't trust these blue dye ones. Keep us posted FX it is the start of your BFP.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

6 years ago

Retest. I wouldnt open it up though. My first was blue dye and it showed pos just fine but i hear lots of negative comments about them. Walmart has tests for .88 and they are just as good as other tests.

6 years ago

Thanks ladies ???? I did another test this morning with morning urine but got the same faint line. I really don’t know what to think, I’ll have to wait another day or two and see if it gets darker. I’ll keep you updated!

Good Luck xxx

6 years ago

This was this morning, i have turned the brightness down does that counteract the result? I'm really not sure what to think x

user submitted image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo