Community post

Journal

Tracking these symptoms

Symptoms are so obvious I need to journal.
Hello to anyone who finds you’re in a similar situation with symptoms.
In a nut shell;
I just turned 44 on Vday. My ex-husband and I reunited. We took the Plan B pill 20 days ago.
I knew I couldn’t get pregnant because my cycles are always on time and my Oday has already passed 9 days earlier but just to put him at ease I took it. AF was on time but I had a lot of cramping leading up to it and I never experience PMS. AF was heavier but normal in length.
9-10 days after first day of lmp; I had abnormal cramping. I wondered if I could have contracted an STD from him. He reassured me it was impossible. (Neither of us had sex in a very long time.)
10-11 days after lmp we had protected intercourse to prevent pregnancy.
I didn’t think about this until after that the pain I felt was actually ovulation pain. It happened exactly 14 days after taking the pill. I wonder if it had an effect on my cycle and my Fallopian tubes because I’ve never had this much discomfort ovulating. I have pain but it usually only lasts a few hours at most. This was over 24 hours.
That night; I was extremely horny, my (facial) lips were full & tinged. During intercourse I noticed my cervix was extremely high and soft. My dh kept mentioning how wet I was. All the recipes of ovulation.
Well...now I now it was definitely ovulation because today would be my ovulation due date and I don’t feel or see any signs of it. And I’m always on time or know.
So again, I’m assuming the plan b altered my cycle.
Today is 5 dpo and I’ve had symptoms since 1 dpo.
I’m very sensitive and during all of my previous pregnancies I’ve had early symptoms. My last child is 20 years old! The last time I miscarried was almost 4 years ago with very similar symptoms.
My symptoms include:
- Fluttering
- Breast Tenderness
- Nipple Burning
- Mild twinges
- Increased sense of smell
- Feels like my lower abdomen is bloated and my pants don’t fit
- Early this morning I had my first vivid dream that caused an anxiety attack and my cat licking my face to calm me down and wake me up.
- Today 5 dpo cm is creamy white
- Feel like there is something in my belly when I sit down.
-
I tried to rule out other possibilities such as perimenopause or just too much progesterone this month due to the Plan B pill nearly 21 days ago.

We’ll see what comes about in 4 days. That’s when I plan to begin testing.

If any of you have had similar experiences will you please share. And the outcome of your pregnancy test. Thank you and well wishes for your journal.

1 Comment • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

11:18 am - This morning I woke up with “flutters” and feeling slightly nauseous. The thought of being pregnant and dealing with morning sickness again terrifies the heck out of me.
I feel bloated still.
My breasts are tingling.
Last night I decided to look up signs and symptoms of menopause and I really don’t fall into that category. I haven’t even begun the signs of perimenopause.
My cycles are still normal and begun getting the excess facial hair.
- When I was 36 I had an ovarian assessment report that indicated I ovulated as a 26 yr old woman would.
Kind of suspecting I’m now ovulating as a woman of 34 yrs old. Lol
Oh well...will see how these next few days go. - 11:22 am

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo