Community post

Question

Early Ovulation?

Anyone else ovulation 9-10 after first day of LMP?
This is an absolute first for me and I am now 6 dpo with a grip of symptoms. I never get PMS with maybe the exception of being a bit emotional the day immediately before AF.
- Thank you for your answers.

2 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I had that when i got pregnant last time. I had no ovulation then bleeding which i thought was my period and then ovulated straight after bleeding stopped. Thats what doctor said on dating scan as dates didnt cover baby size. If thats any help.

6 years ago

Thank you Mondin! This is the first time I have ever ovulated so soon in my cycle. And I doubt it’s just by chance. We took the plan b pill almost exactly 2 wks earlier. It caused a painful AF that was slightly heavier but overall I thought it was normal.
This ovulation was much more painful and lasted so much longer and I wonder if the effects of the plan b had anything to do with it. I took Tylenol to relieve the pain but we didn’t even suspect it could be ovulation because of the timing and pain. We weren’t ttc and used a condom to prevent future fertilization when I was due to ovulate.
It didn’t dawn on me that it was ovulation until I realized my cervix was high and soft just before we finished making love. Then I remembered my lips (facial) were very full and tinged.
Kind of suspecting the condom either broke or didnt contain all.
If we are pregnant; of which I feel we are, it would be welcomed and loved.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo