Community post

Discussion

HELP

My boyfriend and I have been trying since October and no luck..... My last period was January 27 and only lasted about 4 days, according to my period tracker app FLO I ovulated the 11th of Feb, but this site says I ovulated the 10th.. (kind of confused lol) Anyway, we had sex the 11th and 15th of my fertile window. According to my app FLO I'm suppose to start my period today, but no sign (I had slight cramps the 25th but that's it) usually I have cramps 1 week before my period. But yet this site says I'm 2 days late and that I should have tested the 24th. LOL! I have no symptoms, except slight cramps here and there. I felt my cervix today and it was medium, soft and wet and closed ( not sure if that helps) I would really appreciate the help ladies!

129 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 129 Replies | Last Page

Hi there! Have you tried taking a test? You mentioned you checked your cervix and that it was closed. Was there any cm up there? I am only 7 weeks (I think lol) and I had yellow looking cm but it can also be clear as well. Sorry if I am not much help. Good luck.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

To me, I don't think checking cervix would irritate it unless you were digging around in there. I think if your period doesn't start today which I don't think it will because you mentioned it was closed, and mine is closed now. Your cervix will open a day or two before period and then your period would start. That was my telltale that I was out. I would test tomorrow if no sign of period.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Yea, most definately. I eat every two hours. With my first, I had a ton of cramps the day of period and I would rush to the washroom to see if it started and there was nothing there. Liked your previous picture, very pretty.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I only used Maca from I think CD6 up till my BFP then stopped. Hopefully things will work out and you get your BFP this cycle.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Your so very welcome. Let me know how you make out. If interested, check out the November 2018 forum. Lots of friendly ladies in there who are also trying to conceive like you. I'm in there as well plus the October one as I am due Oct 14 and I'm mostly in Not just cycle buddies.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@austynpaige. Let's hope that is a good sign. Only a couple more days and you will have your answers.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Keep me updated! I have a whole week left until I know if I miscarried or just had a bleed so give me some good news girls! I'd love to cheer you two on.

All the symptoms sound possitive to me, I was and still a m starving all the time, cloudy pee and the brown spotting was exactly what I had for my daughter. I spotted for a couple of weeks, brown and very light. This time I had a couple of days of brown but since I bled the other day I've had light brown spotting. Best way to know is to take a test. Get a bag of cheapies or get a couple of cheap tests from the shops and test. If its neg today it might be positive tomorrow. With my son I took a test on the day after I was late and it was negative, a week later I realized I was still late and thought, well I better check (my cycles vary) and got my BFP. This time I got BFP on 8dpo and it was dark so you just never know. Good luck! Test and update!

6 years ago

Hope everything is positive news for you ! I’m hoping my cheap tests come tomorrow so will do a cheeky test then as I have no clue when to expect my first AF, I feel constantly bloated at the moment but sorry for the TMI but I’m not constipated but I feel it ! Brown spotting is still happening.

Personally I don’t think I am pregnant just my mind and body playing tricks on me since I came off the pill but can’t wait for this bloating feeling to go if I’m not !

6 years ago

@austynpaige. I have high hopes for you girl. Get that test already and pee on it lol.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Yes hurry up I want to know lol!

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo