Community post

Discussion

Scared!

I’m literally driving myself mental over here! I got a very faint bfp at 6dpo. Constant tender boobs like literally agony. Nausea, can’t stand coffee (I love coffee!) has weird stabbing pains on and off since 4dpo on the lower left side. Lots of cm. down there feels odd, almost a thrush like feeling without the thrush if that makes sense? (Sorry tmi). Absolutely exhausted and symptoms getting worse each day. Now 10dpo and terrified of testing again. I had a chemical last month and I’m scared to death it’s going to be the same this month. I’m out of tests which is probably a good thing. Ordered some more that will be here Wednesday. When should I test? Anyone with similar experiences and a bfp would be a massive help xx I’ve added a pic of my test 6dpo.

user submitted image

3 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

This is a better pic

user submitted image

6 years ago • Post starter

I dont see anything on the test. I would test when you are 12 or 13 dpo

User image

6 years ago

I see what you're seeing, but I can't tell if there's pink to it. Test when you get the strips delivered.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo