Community post

Question

How long do you test positive for on an ovulation test?

I have been using OPKs since CD11. I got a small surge around CD 13 (pm with first response) and CD 14 (smu with first response) but they were not dark enough to be a positive. I was running low on tests so I had to buy more of a different brand. I then got another surge at CD 16 (pm with store brand) and a positive at CD 17 (smu with store brand). I tested again a few hours later with my last of the first response and it was negative. I plan in testing tonight and tomorrow morning but these will be with the store brand. Anyways my question is... Is the surge already over by the time I tested mid morning or is it because its a different brand. Any advice would be amazing!

user submitted image

1 Answer • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

It could've been over, it could've been urine concentration or it could've been the different brands and them (possibly) having different sensitivities. U got a positive, so there's no point in further testing. Ur body should attempt to O 12-48hrs after ur 1st positive, get busy!
Good luck! =))

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo