Community post

Success story

Prophecy Come To Life

Let's start from the beginning. In June 2011, my husband and I were completely surprised to find out we were pregnant. But at 5 weeks I suffered a miscarriage. I felt empty. We decided to wait a few months to start trying again but my sister became pregnant, so we decided to wait til February of 2012. I ovulated twice but the witch got me both times. I had lost both of my grandparents during that time I wasnt really in the mood to babydance. Well, AF was due to show in June and nothing happened. All tests were bfn and after a month I went to the doctor. I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I was heartbroken. Even though I wasnt obese, I was slightly overweight, so I began my weightloss journey. Over the next 5 months, I lost 25 pounds and my hormones levels had greatly improved, but still no ovulation. The doctor had me on progesterone to induce periods but wanted to wait to see if I'd ovulate on my own. By December 2012, I finally talked my doctor into clomid. My first cycle of 50mg made me ovulate but AF showed. The 2nd cycle failed to pop an egg. I knew my dr would only allow me 3 months of clomid and I was afraid the last round wouldnt work either....until my cousin called me!....

She is a missionary in Texas. When I answered the phone, she asked if I was sitting. She told me that God gave her a vision of me...in stirrups, giving birth to 2 healthy babies!!!! I cried. She said I wasnt forgotten and that it would be happening very soon. In fact, she had seen the word November in the vision. If it was true, then I'd get pregnant on my 3rd cycle of clomid. Throughout my cycle I felt very good! A week after I ovulated I was very nauseous and tired but blamed it on the progesterone from ovulation. Everyday I had symptoms and was certain I had a peanut implanted inside me. I tested on 10 and 11dpo...bfn. My temps began to nose dive, I was certain AF was coming. On 12dpo I thought I saw something but most thought it was an evaporation line. Then on 13dpo my temps started going back up and I got a faint bfp! I was excited but cautious. On the morning AF was due, my temp had dropped .3 degrees but was still above my coverline. I got up and took a pregnancy test....bfp! I was afraid it was an evap so to be cautious I took 4 more! ROFL! All bfp and all came up within 5 minutes. I'm still in disbelief but I'm declaring and rejoicing that God fulfilled his promise to me!!! Now to wait 4 more weeks to see if it's twins!!!! Thank you JESUS! My babies are miracles!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo