Community post

Journal

Just like me...Yellow CM

I ran across a post from PookieBear31 which described a lot of what I have been experiencing this month. It was nice to read something that gives me hope that maybe this cycle could be successful.

She was 3w6d pregnant and her cm was kind of yellowish which I also experienced the first time this month. She was had two days of severe headaches, which I have had as well. She came down with stuffy/runny nose, and was super emotional just like me. She was also having cramping in my lower abdomen (mild), lower back ache, and pulling, twinges, and bubbly feelings near her uterus just like me. She had pronounced veins on her breasts, swollen and sore breasts just like me!!! lol

While I still think some of my symptoms are just AF about to show, it was nice to read that there could be a shimmer of hope for me this month. I was super bummed this morning to see a BBT dip, but feel much better after having researched a few things on the web, in my journal and on this site.

I've had other symptoms I won't bother to list...some of which I made journal entries about as well...FF says I should test on Tuesday (4/11)...GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

***STICKY BABY DUST TO YOU***

1 Comment • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Oh my... Sounds so promising! Pretty sure you're getting lucky this cycle! Baby dust to you!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo