Community post

Journal

Debating Outcomes

Hey ladies so me and my bf had sex from August 20th to 23rd and the 26th to 28th; I ovulated somewhere between the 21st to 27th of August accroding to FF it was August 24th; I realized that starting at the 25th or 26th that I was getting yellow/creamy ewcm and that lasted up until 5 days before my period was due here on September 10th, so me and my bf had sex on September 5th and before we had sex I checked cm at 425 and it was the same stretchy stuff i had been getting since after my ovulation so we had sex at 430pm then we took a shower and i dropped him back off at his university then i went home so at 841 I checked for cm and there was not remnance of him or me inside i thought that was odd so then the 6th and 7th there was just tannish cm so I thought maybe that was the spotting that would eventualy come down to become my cycle but it wasnt so the on the 8th on thursday i went to check cm and i saw that i was slowly progressing with some red but it wasnt coming down so i went to work and at 240 there was a few drops on my panties so i thought aww man AF showed up but then it didnt progress further so then Friday im back to just the tannish cm again so i thought i was fine so then Saturday the day of my cycle i wore a pantiline for majority of the day but then once i didnt see anything i took it off but a few hours later when i went to the bathroom i saw some red type discharge stuff i wouldnt call it a period so then a few hours later i saw it hadnt progressed and then i went home and I put a tampon on and took a shower i got out the shower and took the tampon out but it was just brown tannish cm and sunday nothing happened and today september 12th nothing happened. So I had breakthrough bleeding around the time my cycle was due and now tonight i have this cream colored stretchy cm again that i had prior( Septmeber 4th) to the breakthrough bleeding that started on September 6th. IDK whats going on but this is the first cycle where i stopped temping at 7/8 dpo and hadnt did temping again til Septmeber 6th I also never tested for pregnancy after ovulation and it seemed like the days my temp dropped there wasnt any bleeding just tan cm and the days my temp rose there was the actual bleeding that wouldnt last long beyond a few hours.

CM After ovulation but before breakthrough bleeding goo.gl/photos/JUvLwKn59kdnHY9E9

CM During breakthrough bleeding goo.gl/photos/VPcJXe5j5WVbf3At6

CM After breakthrough bleeding goo.gl/photos/z9o2akA2qaNFYUak6

Tell me what you ladies think

*SAPPHIRELEVAOU<3*

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo