Posts by Blamar

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Cold/ Flu during TWW mean BFP or BFN?

Sep 3: Immune response before ovulation (sore lymph nodes in groin) Sep 7-9: Positive opk, and lower back p ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Cold/ Flu during TWW mean BFP or BFN?

Sep 3: Immune response before ovulation (sore lymph nodes in groin) Sep 7-9: Positive opk, and lower back p ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone get a BFP around this time or didnt get their BFP til later on??!!

Im 4 days late my cycles are 32-35 days. The day AF was due to show i woke up to a yeast infection that was ea ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

Breakthrough Bleeding when Cycle was Due

Hey ladies so me and my bf had sex from August 20th to 23rd and the 26th to 28th; I ovulated somewhere between ...

2 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Debating Outcomes

Hey ladies so me and my bf had sex from August 20th to 23rd and the 26th to 28th; I ovulated somewhere between ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Implantation or No?

Hey ladies so the weirdest thing has happened to me in the past 4 days; So after ovulation starting the 25th i ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Could I have caught the egg this time?

I am 6dpo with my first triphasic chart I have PCOS and was diagnosed in April 2016, but I have been TTC since ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Am i Pregnant?

I have never had a triphasic chart nor have my boobs ever stayed sore after ovulation, I know i have PCOS so i ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

No more pages