Community post

Journal

The Vitex just *might* be working!

We've been ttc for almost 2 years now, and I've had 3 bfp's but all have ended at 6 weeks... A few people (incl. experts) have suggested to me that it could be because I don't O until cd20 of a 35 day cycle, which means the eggs aren't at their healthiest. I'd read that Vitex can normalise / balance your cycle and system, so I started taking it after my last mc in February. My last cycle was 34 days with O on day 19, but this month - holey moley! I hadn't started temping again, but I noticed my usual pulling pain I feel around ovulation on day 14 - almost a week earlier than normal - and it looks like I'm set for a 28 days cycle! I can't believe something has actually worked! Not holding much hope of a bfp though; between recovery, illness and busy schedules, we just haven't had the energy or will for bd'ing this month. Fingers crossed that the vitex - and a better diet (3Kg loss this month) - will be the key to our quest :-) :-)

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo