Community post

Question

Blocked tubes after c-section - looking for success stories

Hello Ladies,

After trying for over a year, I finally gave in and saw my OB to check that everything was okay (I was scared in case he said no)... I had an ultrasound and blood tests and everything looks great, but he told me that after a c-section it is possible that the tubes can become blocked with blood. I was wondering if anyone here has had the same and gone through the procedure to have them cleared and could give me some insight into how it goes?

1 Answer • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Have an HSG done. Basically it's a diagnostic test where they shoot a bunch of water up there, then insert a camera to "see" if the tubes are blocked. However, Drs know that MOST of the time, the water unblocks all the crap in the tubes anyway. I had it done and I think it unblocked one. I still had the other one which was apparently spasming or completely blocked. But all you need is one tube...

h t t p s : / / yourfertility.org.au/pregnancy-after-tubal-flushing/ (take spaces out)

I then went and spent three months with a chiropractor for unrelated (or so I thought) hip pain to unlock all those joints. He used the gonstead method, which is just manipulation and adjustments to your spine and hips. Unlocked everything and I suspect...unblocked the other tube. 1 month after completing treatment, I got my BFP.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo