Community post

Journal

Waiting Patiently...

Another BFN this morning at what would be 10 DPO if CDTP was right about O date. But I'm guessing it's not and, like another member said, it doesn't look like I have O'd yet. Unless that spike yesterday and today was. But I'm not getting my hopes up. Just figure I'm out this time around. I'm not too horribly disappointed, honestly. I mean... It'll happen when it's supposed to happen. Like with DS. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing and hope to see a pattern throughout the next few months. Then maybe things will work out. :)
Good luck and Baby Dust to all you ladies!

4 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

It's very good to stay positive! Maybe you will be shocked and AF might not show still, you really never know until she comes....that's what my husband tells me anyways. Haha, baby dust!!!

9 years ago

I agree that O might have been CD23, definitely has potential but only more temps will tell! FX for you!!!

9 years ago

Thank you, ladies! I know AF is the only certainty but sometimes it's torture. I've gone years between them. I honestly think the uncertainty kills worse than a BFN. I'm keeping my fingers crossed my temps stay up tomorrow!

9 years ago • Post starter

FX for you that she stays away :-)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo