Community post

Journal

CD 18 - 3 DPO?

CDTP finally gave me an O date! I'm trying to be hopeful and stop doubting my temp this morning. I've been waking really early lately and struggling to go back to sleep. Looking back at my chart, I noticed that DH and I haven't BD'd in a few days but work schedules have been hectic. He works as soon as I get out of work so fingers crossed I can stay up tonight until he gets out since I don't work tomorrow. We should still be safe from before, I think. I honestly think I O'd CD 14, going by CM and such but we still BD'd quite a bit those two days. Really hoping I caught the eggy this time around! Of course, I'm just relieved to know that I O'd this cycle. It means I'm actually working right. So I guess now I'm in the TWW. Haha, biggest challenge now is to avoid POAS!
*Baby Dust* to you ladies and lets keep seeing those BFPs!!!!

5 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Judging by your temps I think that you ovulated on CD 15 too. XF for you!

9 years ago

Thank you Tracy!!!! :) :) :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Your chart is looking good! FX and GL :-)

9 years ago

I agree with you ovulating on CD 15. Have you tried Bach Remedies for sleep? I'm giving that a try tonight for the first time & will let you know if it works. Hide those sticks!! Fx for you! xx

9 years ago

Thank you ladies! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of us! Did some household shopping today and didn't get any tests! Hooray for will power! :D

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo