Community post

Journal

CD 16

Got a small spike this morning. I was very careful to be as accurate as possible. Ever since that spike a few days ago that I doubted. At first I was excited, thinking that I might have actually O'd when I thought I did. But then it hit me that this could just be another temporary spike that will go back down tomorrow. If I don't get my hopes up, I can't be disappointed, right? Still hoping it stays up tomorrow though. It's all I can do.
**Baby Dust** to all you beautiful ladies and fingers crossed those BFPs are contagious!

4 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

That temp spike may be up even higher tomorrow! Stay positive!! You WILL get a BFP, it WILL happen..."you have to believe" is what my acupuncturist told me. xx

9 years ago

Thanks Nicole. :) It was the same this morning but not any higher. So I'm not sure what to think but I'm still trying to stay positive!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hmmm...I see, maybe it'll be higher tomorrow. I'll be stalking!

9 years ago

Fingers crossed!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo