Community post

Journal

HPT at 9 DPO, used first urine

I tested this morning and uploaded a photo (Image #356527) at around 6:55 am EST of what I think is 95% a negative test. I say 95% because it wasn't until I uploaded it on here and inverted and then greyscaled it that I think I saw a faint line. I'm going to of course test again tomorrow but would you lovely ladies mind taking a look and voting? baby dust to all!!!!! Oh and I took the photo within 5 minutes.

7 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

I'd love to look for you but I can't find it, would you mind posting the link?

9 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=356527

9 years ago

It could be the start of something, the picture is too far away, I can't see much. Bad eyes. :) Hope it turns to something in the next few days!!

9 years ago

Thanks for posting the link!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

I think it may be a start of something. I have had similar ghost lines right before the BFP. I'll be stalking!

9 years ago

still early, but I see a ghost line too, so FX it's the start of something :-)

9 years ago

Found your pic! It's a little hard to see since its from far away, I really can't tell. Definitely share with us when you test again!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo