Community post

Journal

CD 8

I don't know what has been up with this site but I haven't been able to log on for nearly two days now. :( Thankfully, it started working so I could finally update my chart. Had a really weird spike this morning but I'm not sure if I should count it since DH had DS jumping on our bed this morning. I hadn't gotten out of bed or sat up but I was fully awake. Lol.
Bit of cramping each day but only one or two episodes a day. AF is practically gone so I'm not sure what's up with that. Maybe I'm sore since I started doing yoga?
Few more days until O but not sure if I want to use OPKs this time around. They're super confusing. Last cycle I had a positive OPK on the 6th but don't think I O'd until the 15th, exactly two weeks before AF finally showed. Maybe I'll just keep charting and see where that takes us. :)
Fingers crossed for this cycle!
*Baby Dust* to you ladies!

3 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Doesn't look like a huge temp rise, but it could be the early am wake up call. :) BTW, I love the picture of you and your family!! Super cute!!

If your temps are low tomorrow you might want to discard this mornings temps.

9 years ago

I had a hard time logging on all day today, too. Think the site had problems. I agree, you may have to discard this morning's temp.

9 years ago

Thank you Tracy! :) That's my crazy little one and the even crazier big one. Lol!
I'll definitely discard this morning's temps if tomorrow is low again. If not, I"m not sure. Libido is up today which is unusual for me so I think my hormones are still a bit out of whack. We'll see what happens!

Baby Dust and Fingers Crossed for you two!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo