Community post

Journal

18 DPO?

18 DPO and still no AF. Looking back at my CM over the past two weeks, I'm beginning to think I O'd later than I thought. Around the 15th. That puts me at just 9 DPO today so there's still hope! That would explain why AF hasn't shown yet. I'll be 16 DPO on New Years so I plan on testing again if AF hasn't shown. We DTD a few days before that (8 ,9, 10 and 13, 14 since I thought I O'd on the 6th) and only once a week after (21st) but not on that day. I know that means the chances of catching that eggy went way down but... One can only hope! New years is my official decision date. If I don't have my BFP by then, I'm off to see the OB. Hoping she can put me on Clomid or something and I also plan on starting to chart BBT. Maybe that'll help.

Got the great news that one of my thread buddies here got her BFP! I'm so so so excited for her! Wishing her a healthy and happy 9 months!!!

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Sorry about that, it can be frustrating. I have had the same thing happen to me last month. Hope that she stays away!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo