Community post

Journal

Another month TTC I am just so tired!!!.

I never thought TTC can be so frustrating and tiring for me and DH. I had a chemical pregnancy last month do to low progesterone so my OBYN gave me progesterone suppositories to insert at bedtime 3 days after O. Well I can say I def ovulated last month and this month, whohoo that was my goal just to get my body to start ovulating monthly again. Today I had pretty nasty O pains again on both sides but that could mean anything only felt the twinge on the left this month so I am very confidant I o'd today. It was like almost a relief feeling that twinge knowing that was my egg being released well in my case anyway and following with a dip weird thing is on cd13 I had a pos opk FR very short surge that day and o pains but then I got a neg that night and the next day and got a blasting pos opk on CD15,16,17 a little weird but finally all my symptoms today all pointed to o high soft and very open cervix, EW CM, temp dip this month I tried soy from CD 3-7 and went back on Vitex on CD10 and everything is great my temps and cm and cervix is all back to normal and my cd's have changed from CD35 TO CD29-30 so instead of me ovulating on CD20-21 I ovulated last month on CD15 and this month on CD17 so the soy did delay my o for two days but I am happy and ok with that. With this soy cycle my symptoms of O are a bit stronger and my ovulation tests were super darker then I have ever had it before nice and strong LH I guess. I just hope I get a sticky BFP Me and my DH would just be on cloud 9. This is my TTC #6 I hope something happens. Now watch I just bought a Clearblue ADVANCED fertility monitor that can tell ovulation and pregnancy so I wont be needing my other one or the bran new box I have for it. If I don't get my BFP I am so excited to try out this new monitor from Clearblue now watch Ill get my BFP and have to sell it LOL. It would be worth it though LOL!
To all the girl may the wicked WITCH stay away and let us get our BFP'S PLEASE :) GOODLUCK GIRLS!

User Image[/url] User Image

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo