Posts by amandahugzandkiss

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Anybody Have A Feeling They're Having Twins!!!

I am currently 13DPO and had my first POSITIVE TEST on 8DPO yes you heard right. Three days before Ovulation I ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

I really need some feedback. It looks like I am going to O on CD9 from taking Soy Isoflavone??????

This cycle I decided to try Soy Isoflavone I found out I wasn't ovulating on my own and their suppose to be a ...

13 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

ALL THIS HARD WORK REALLY PAID OF THIS MONTH!!!!!

Well I guess al this hard work really paid off this month. I am still in shock and was so sure I was out this ...

12 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

1DPO anyone want to share their SYMPTOMS during the TWW?

I know I am 1dpo today and I have been having the strangest symptoms that I have never experienced before just ...

3 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Another month TTC I am just so tired!!!.

I never thought TTC can be so frustrating and tiring for me and DH. I had a chemical pregnancy last month do t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Using whole blood on a home pregnancy test.

I have done a lot of research because I was curious to see if you can use whole blood on a home pregnancy test ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I use to get pregnant so easy what happend?

Here I am another month to go, I really though I had it down packed last month. So I did end up conceiving I h ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

1DPO anyone want to share SYMPTOMS during the TWW?

I know I am 1dpo today and I have been having the strangest symptoms that I have never experienced before just ...

6 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

1DPO anyone want to SYMPTOMS during the TWW?

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

1DPO anyone want to share thier SYMPTOMS during the TWW?

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago