Community post

Journal

1st wedding anniversary and ttcing

DH and i just celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary!! 2013 has been a busy year so far my husband changed jobs! mom moved 4 hours away and my DH and i decided to move to the town i grew up in. we are in the process of buying our first house!! like i said busy year lol oh did i ail to mention in all this we are TTCing again lol yeah busy busy. we wanted to start earlier but were afraid people would say something. so we waited till after a year. if it's possible im more in love with my husband now then i was when we were dating lol it's funny part of that stems from the fact that my husband changed jobs and left his old stressful jobs and i now have my husband back !! and im happy about that but that's now what this is about.a couple weeks ago we were at a family get together and his step sisters were talking about when they conceived there beautiful babies and one of his sisters said that me and my husband should be trying soon lol. we just looked at eachother and my husband goes should you tell them or should i. they assumed we were pregnant which i wasn't but i was put on the spot that when my husband tells them that no we were not pregnant but had a miscarriage in july of 2012. no one knew about it except my husbands mom and my mom. so i was shocked when he decided to tell them. kinda brings me back to when we found out we went to a cousins baby shower i thought he was going to burst out and say something to his dad and step mom that we were expecting lol he couldn't contain himself almost. he was happy once it sunk in before that he was in denial lol. now back to our plans for this ttcing well its a plan without a plan i will temp jut as i usually do but instead of shooting him down on making love i will just go with the flow if you wonder why i say i turn him down we have been practicing NFP for the last 6 months so we both have been a little frustrated lol.

<a href=

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo