Community post

Journal

Ttc after miscarriage

Well in December hubby and I will be ttcing again after our July miscarriage. They say a miscarriage doesn't define you . But I know it sure does change you. It was the worst pain out side of loosing my dad that I have had. People don't know how to say they are sorry for your loss they always say well there is always next time. But it hurts because I wanted that baby. I know now it wasn't my fault I didn't cause the miscarriage. But it still hurts . I remember not wanting anyone to know of my miscarriage and how I hated seeing others pregnant . It was like this horrible hatred because they had something that I got taken away . But with each passing day it becomes a little easier to breath and move on though I will always remember my sweet baby I will never forget my beautiful baby boy or girl .

<a href=

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

i know exactly how you feel,tears are flowing down my face as i reply to your post cause i've felt that way since my miscarriage august 28 2012,1st baby didn't think i could have children.i don't understand why.i really want to just give up ttc but i felt life for the first time and i miss it i miss my baby.just when i think i'm moving on i see something that reminds me of my loss.i don't know much about you but i will like to become c2p friends because i don't really open up on these post,but reading yours i feel like we share simular losses,i loss my mother in 06.so send me a message.thanks,and good luck to you and your dh.take care.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo