Community post

Journal

Is it denial or optimism?!?

So I am still in my 2WW but I can't help but look ahead to what I should do next when this doesn't work. I am thinking we don't need IVF this is crazy I will be pregnant this month or the next. I am fine my body knows what to do is a thought that crosses my mind on a daily basis. This medication is just screwing up my body and is making it harder for me to get pregnant is another one I think about a few times a day. Or the thought of how easy it is to get pregnant so I must be close!

So am I in denial about our situation or am I being optimistic? I have not figured out the answer to that question yet.....

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Nothing really. I "may" have mild PCOS. I don't fit the mold of PCOS though. I have cysts and acne but all other tests came back normal. I am not overweight and my fasting tests all came back with excellent gluclose control.. So yeah sitting in limbo. I did have the two pregnancies (1 ectopic and 1 miscarriage) on clomid but nothing since. I feel broken..

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo