Community post

Journal

Positive Vibes Needed!

Saw my Dr. yesterday and had my U/S this AM. Dr suggested we move on to IVF like I knew he was going to tell us. We went over costs etc and it is going to be a lot of money... Which i knew but seeing it on paper is a whole different story! So we are looking at about $12,000 for one round which doesn't include gas to drive an hour away each time for appts. We have to take a 2.4 hour IVF class before I even meet to get a date set up. Aprils is already full and Mays is close to full. They don't have any guarntee program so if the $12,000 1st round isn't successful and we don't have any eggs left after we need to pay $12,000 all over again if we want to do another round. Plus right now our insurance will pay ZERO.. We did look into haveing me on two policies as DH's insurance is good for pregnancy and mine is good for infertility but we would have to wait until 2014 to get on my plan again...

U/S went good. I have 3 mature or maturing follicles. They measured 25mm, 15mm, and 10 mm so that is good. I will trigger tomorrow AM. My lining is ok at 6mm but she upped my estrogen dose for 5 days just to make sure it continues to get better. So we are hoping and praying for this to work otherwise we might be forced to wait until January for IVF. So if anyone has some extra positive vibes send them my way!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Sending prayers and baby dust your way!!

11 years ago

Thanks Melinda!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo