Community post

Journal

TTC is making me FAT!!!

Ever since I went off bcp, I eat everything in sight during my LP. This is getting very annoying. That combined with the lighter workouts since TTC and I am now 15 pounds over weight. I feel awful. I was at a healthy weight before TTC...

I miss my strenuous exercise... This month, I went back to running 5K instead of doing run/walks. It felt really good. And I went a little harder with my weight training too. Do you guys think I need to exercise light while TTC? Or can I go hard?

I need to get my weight back down regardless, because I don't want to be unhealthy when I finally get my BFP. Plus, being a healthy weight is good for TTC. I want the best odds possible, especially if I have to spend money on IVF down the road.

I guess what I am getting at is I need a little motivation... I know this isn't a weight loss forum, but I am going to keep a ticker on my countdown page to help motivate me to lose some weight. I am hoping that having to report my progress in front of you all will motivate me!!

I can do this...

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

You just explained me perfectly! I have the same internal debates... Am I working out too much? Too little? How hard is too hard? And going off bc was hard on the weight gain! And then after my D&C I just gave up caring. I think in the new year I'm going to work out harder... It'll make me healthier and that's probably what I need more is being back in a healthy weight range. I am now just over that from all the emotions and lack of exercise in 2012... Onto a new year! Good luck with continuing your 5k's!

Good luck, ladies! , Lisa Me, 31... DH, 32 May 2012 - early MC June 2012, Pregnant... missed MC at 10 weeks (6w1d) D&C August 21 TTC again 2 cycles later, November 2012... waiting for my next BFP! User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo