Community post

Journal

Follow UP OB Apointment!

Got to see my sweet little bean today. He/she is growing so very fast. I smile every time I look at the picture. Heartbeat was very strong. My OB said he still thinks I had a reaction to the progesterone I was taking (I agree) and not a stroke or seizure. But I have to wait and see what the neurologist says. I see him July 9th. My poor hubby has to drive me around for two weeks!! It's so inconvenient. He has been having to go into work early, since I go in at 7:30a.m. But he is being really sweet about it and taking it all in stride. He just wants me and the baby to be ok. I feel really good today. I was tired Sunday and yesterday but feel much more rested today. Not alot of pregnancy symptoms today either, so maybe the universe is giving me a short break from the hectic things that have been going on in my life. I will take it. I have my next OB appointment on July 11th, at a little over 10 weeks. We will be that much closer to passing the 13 week mark, and I cannot wait.

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Im glad you are doing better... that is so scary!

11 years ago

Hello, just wondering how you are doing? Hope everything is going well. :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo