Community post

Journal

Somewhat out of subject but just something to share....

If someone knows how desperate a person can feel,... how overwhelming life might seem at some point...
how you can feel the world has just completely turn its back on you...that would be me.
I'm sure there's millions of people who have felt the same way, for various reasons...
As a little summary,.. I was born in Mexico, raised on a violent environment, with a father who completely neglected my mother, my brothers and me.
Finally my mom decides to run away and take me with her...but her decision end up separating my 2 brothers from us. Its now been almost 11 years without seeing my brothers.
Came to this country when I was 12 yrs old,..went from home to home along with my mom, learned the language and did my best in school, only to find once I was old enough, that I couldn't get a license or get a job that paid more than minimum. Met a wonderful guy who now is my husband and I prayed the Lord to help me build a better life for ourselves and our future children.
We've been thru hardships, moneywise mainly...trying to make an honest living.
We've faced many obstacles that would not fit in this journal entry if I wished to list them all...
One of the hardest is been TTC.
When I started noticing the months kept going by,...no BC,..no timing,...and AF would always come, it broke my heart over and over for the first years. Then I built a core around my heart and thought "maybe its just not for us"...but the dream of being a mother has always been in the back of my mind.
Asking God why wouldn't He give me the chance to give a child the life I never had...to love him/her as I was never loved. At some point even doubt my faith,...thinking God just wouldnt listen to me.
Little did I know God has been there with me,...as well as with each and one of those girls out there,...waiting for years, going thru treatments, miscarriages,...deception after deception....God has been there thru every tear and every hope...
We just need to learn there's so much we can do,...the rest is for Him to finish.
Keep hoping and dont loose faith.... and when you do, ask the Lord to renew your strength.

On Friday, President Obama shared the amazing news.
People like me, who were brought to the US as children under 16, who went to school and have managed to keep a clean record and live an honest life will be eligible for a work permit.
Maybe some people won't agree with this decision from the government, and I honestly respect each and everyones opinion...but in the meantime, there will be hundreds of thousands of good, honest hardworking boys and girls and even young adults (under 30 yrs of age) whos' lives will be changed within the next few months. I hope my husband and I will be 2 of them.
We would truly appreciate this blessing,...only now to wait for our even most important miracle:

****Hopefully to conceive our first baby soon****

Sounds like a dream come true...but we still need to wait and see if we really qualify.

God has wonderful things in stock for each and one of us,...
I've learned effort pays off, and making the right decisions does too.
Always keep your sight on the Lord, and He will guide your steps.

Thank you for reading this whole journal entry,...I hope it helps strengthen your faith and give you a different perspective if you're about to give up on your dream of becoming a mom, and any other dream you feel would make you happy.
Hold on to any drop of faith,...its not over until is over.

God bless and baby dust to all.

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

While other peoples decisions might affect u for a while or even years,...life still can get better when we make the right decisions and specially if one of those decisions is trusting God with everything you do.
I have a wonderful family too...I just really hope we can start building our own "tree" from scratch soon.. :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo