Community post

Journal

Dont wanna get my hopes up this time.....but

I'm 4 days late!!!! Although,...I gotta say I might have ovulated late this cycle. (Had EWCM on CD20, CD21 and 22... Also cervix was very soft and open) I'm guessing I should be somewhere between 10-11dpo today.
Originally my period was supposed to start on Monday, even Tuesday the latest....but so far all I've had is mild cramps on and off, lower back pain, and since yesterday, my boobs are sore and feel fuller and heavier.
I've been really thirsty the last few days and I wake up in the middle of the night. I feel tired, I get hot flashes and my BBT has stayed over 98 since CD30. Except for yesterday, there was a dip (97.84), but this morning it went back up to 98.29.....

Could this be it???? Could this be THE month???
What seems strange is we had waaay less BDing this month. I thought I would be completely out and haven't even been worrying about it during the month, until I noticed I was getting close to my period and I had no PMS. So I started checking my cervix and was very soft until CD31...then started getting firmer.

Now all I've had is cramps on and off, some pains and twinges on my left ovary (sometimes on my right one too)....all all the other symptoms I mentioned before.
I would love to get some comments on this. :)

I'm just really trying not to get my hopes up, but is hard when I look at all this facts!!!!

BTW I tested at 8dpo and 9dpo (BFN of course)

3 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

The fact that your late is hard to go off of because there are tons of things that could change it no matter how consistent (learned that the hard way last cycle lol). But all your other symtoms along with your temps look promising. I don't these would be attributed to your ovarian cyst in any way. I know I've been having constant pain in my right ovary since I was diagnosed but even my idiot doctor told me that cysts have no pain! SMH sad what we actually pay for now days. Like you saw in my posts.. I leave everything to God. No matter how many times we test or how much we push hospital staff to do this test and that test, if the Lord doesn't want us to know something we will not know no matter what we do. Just make sure your taking prenatals or some kind of vitamin and be sure your eating healthy. Feel free to inbox me anytime u want to talk!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Thank you!!! Is hard to find a heartfelt answer these days. Thank you so much.
I know. I hate going to the doctor. In my case is like I tell him everything that feels wrong and all he says is "oh its normal" so I'm like "what? You charge so stinking much to just tell me everythig is normal???" Ugh,...it really frustrated me.
So I haven't been to the doctor in a couple months, but it really feels like this could be a cyst. I have exactly that same discomfort and pain you talked about, like when you're sitting or laying in a certain way, and it just hurts like something is poking or pulling. Mine is the left side, but I've heard women can get pregnant even if they have cysts...so idk.
Like you say, pregnancy is a CLEAR miracle from God, is just not everyone gives Him full credit. So I've learned to try to put my dream in His hands and decide when He will give me the grace and joy to be a mother.

Thank you and same here, message me if you ever need to vent or

11 years ago • Post starter

I recently had the same experience with dr's to the point where DH and I are thinking about moving to a different country. If you have Netflix or can get your hands on the movie Pregnant in America it will really shock you! I was so upset when I heard all the statistics they don't tell us. It's a documentary. What I'm doing for the cyst is juicing. I saw a movie on Netflix again, lol called Fat, Sick and Dying and it's all about this one guys journey to get better and he does, by juicing for 90 days straight. Not sure if you got to see my other journal entries but I'm also taking FertiliTea and FertilAid and they are all natural. That's how I'd like to do things for myself and our family is all natural.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo