Community post

Journal

AF is coming

I can feel AF coming I spent a lot of money on preg tests this cycle. I think I've learned my lesson and will definitely wait until I have missed my period until I even take a test. I'm gonna stop tracking my symptoms for this month too, because I had every symptom right down to nausea and still wasn't prego.
good luck to everyone.
Baby dust! ****

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I'm in the same boat. My hubby was actually getting mad at me bc of how much I was spending on those tests. I just took a cb digital and it said not pregnant. I'm 14 dpo today and had sooooo many tests over the last few days that had some kind of line on them! I'm still shocked! My only hope is that I had my dpo wrong or it wasnt concentrated enough for the test to detect. But I agree..no more testing until no af! I had every single symptom too!! And all those stupid faint lines didnt help. Oh well. Good luck to you!

11 years ago

oh my goodness we're even at the same time in our cycles! Even last night DH and I did BD and there was faint pink spotting and I thought "here we go" but nothing has come yet today. 14 dpo ...I guess I feel stupid for still having hope, but I can't help it!!
Thanks for sharing :) and good luck! It's nice to know we're not alone in our craziness ;)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo