Community post

Journal

I think my temps are looking ok...

Been trying to keep busy around the house, so I can keep away from my bathroom and wont test!!!! I think my temps look.... I had a slight dip yesterday to 97.6 then it went back up to 98.04 this morning. I took my temp twice once at 7:30 which was 98.04 then went back to sleep and retested at 9:30 to see if it was really that high and i got 98.34.... I recorded the 98.04 since i uaually test around 7:30... My opks are still a light positive which i think is crazy!!! I cant take a hpt test cause i am out of my early internet dip sticks and only have FRER and i dont think they would pick up anything yet.... Now its the wait game!!! I had a some cramps and heaviness going on yesterday and i t seems to be gone today... I am trying to stay positive and have a good attitude this month... Some ladies on here are such an encouragement!!! SO THANKS!!!!!

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo