Posts by 1babyplz

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

First doctor visit!

Had my first visit with the doctor on friday and everything looked great!!!! could see the heart beat and coul ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

ONE WORD........

POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Implantation dip

To have an implantation dip does that temp have to go below your coverline? I had a dip at 5dpo and then a lar ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Ovulation day

Do you set your ovulation day as the day you have the dip in temp or the day you spike... I had a dip then the ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

I hate that empty feeling

Im my own worst enemy at times. When i have to sit still and deal with me it always ends badly.... I think ab ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Period with a Vengeance....

So friday I did end up starting my period..... so i either did not ovulate last month or i had my ovulation da ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

another month of trying done, and another month to come....

Well it is looking like i am out this month my temp dropped to 97.58 and had a negative FRER... Im so frustar ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Another Day another test...

Once again to torture myself I took a test and it was negative... At least im coping better today... Had a g ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

So is the ovulation on your bbt chart usually right with the one system on here picks?

I was wondering if the set ovulation i picked is off... The system on here picked two days after i set my ovul ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Want to crawl in bed and hide kind of day....

Im holding back the tears today.... Im tired of month after month of let downs for two years. I know its stil ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago