Community post

Question

First Signal test

I started testing 4 days ago using First Signal and there is always a faint line so i decided to try two other brands and both were negative. Has anyone had experience with First Signal? Are they that sensitive or are the test Evans? I’ll be taking a blood test Friday hopefully.

4 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

First signals have always been reliable for me. They are very sensitive. I believe they can pick up on HCG as low as 10. However I have always had positive FRER along with positive First signals. What brands of tests have you tried besides first signal?

6 years ago

I’ve tried First Response 6 day before period and Family Dollars 5 day before. AF is scheduled for Monday. I’ve taken a total of 4 First Signal and only 2 of the others.

6 years ago • Post starter

I went and looked at your HPT gallery images and I saw the one you posted from yesterday. It does look like a very faint positive to me. Ive never had an issue with evap lines with first signals. It also looks like it has color which is a good indicator of a true BFP. Evaps are usually grey. Fingers crossed that all goes well and you get the results you are hoping for on friday. keep me posted!

6 years ago

Thanks Kitkat0202

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo