Community post

Question

bfn day before af...am I out this month?! :(

hello. This is my first time asking a question here.. :)
I did test this morning with fmu but it came out bfn. And tmrw is the day of AF... Im trying my best to stay positive for BFP..but it's not easy..
keep my finger x.. mayb.. implanted little later than I think!?!?!?
Did any of you ladies had bfn but had BFP later? I know it is all different forbeach person.. my brain knows but my heart says different :'(

GL for all of you!

3 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I am in the same situation. I am 14 dpo and every test regardless of brand has been negative. My heart says I am pregnant as I had mild cramping about 5 days after implantation, sore breast, nausea, etc, etc, etc... I want so much to be pregnant this time, but with every negative test I take the more discouraged I get. I have always had a regular cycle until last month so now I am totally confused. Best of luck

7 years ago

Thank you EMAISY! Today is my 14dpo which is due day. but! AF isnt here so i did test this morning..but i dunt know.. it doesnt show clearly.. but good news?! is that im still here untill af shows up. Lol
Wish you GL Tto you!

7 years ago • Post starter

We are all in the same boat. I've had very faint positives on walmart 88cent tests. I have never had any type of lines, always been stark white. I have been very crampy after implantation and feel confused. I hope we all are pregnant!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo