Community post

Question

3 Positive Tests Update so confused

My doctor says he thinks I was never pregnant but I am positive I was. I am in nexplanon and got three positive EPT tests. The third had gotten darker. I went to the dr a few days later and the blood test was negative at a 2. He said I don't think you were. If that's the case why would have I had 3 not one but 3 tests positive. I only ever had positive when pregnant. So I started bleeding heavily and this big bloody jelly thing came out of me about the size of a pancake. I had very bad lower back pain. I went back to my doctor and my hcg dropped to 0.1. Doctor still thinks I was never. Part of me feels like because I'm on nexplanon that he doesn't want it to be true. I think there was something going on. 3 positive tests waited a few days before went to get blood test and it was a 2. Went in this week 0.1 And had fever of 99.7. I think that I at least conceived to have level drop and positive tests. I don't know though I'm just so confused.

5 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

i had an mc last year and the doctor refused to believe i ever was too i passed the same kind of thing your saying you did too , my cousin managed to get pregnant on the nexplanon too ... xx

User Image

7 years ago

Perhaps a chemical pregnancy. Im sorry for your loss.

7 years ago

Thank you ladies for sharing your experience and thoughts.

7 years ago • Post starter

I say get another opinion. If you did have even and early miscarriage and have a temp you could have an infection if you didn't pass all of the tissue.

7 years ago

I am also on nexplanon and I think I saw a faint positive a few days ago but the rest are negative. I'm going to the clinic where it was placed because of the dizziness and I fainted at school once last week when I stood up from my desk (maybe too quickly?). I hope they remove it. I have had it since February 2015, and never had an issue till now. all those symptoms mangnified: hot flashes, sore boobs, vaginal discharge, mood swings ect. hopefully they will listen to me.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo