Community post

Question

Too soon to test?

I'm on 15 dpo, and af is due. Got a bfn on13dpo. But I'm still hopeful that I simply tested too soon. I'm very anxiously awaiting 17dpo to test again if af doesn't show. What is keeping me hopeful is the fact that the cyst on my right ovary which usually causes pain around af time only hurt a little earlier today and that pain is now gone. I suppose I'm just being anxious but does anyone have any thoughts or has anyone had similar experiences with a positive outcome?

4 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Hi! I'm 13dpo, tested yesterday fmu and was negative. No symptoms apart from bloated and some cramps and twitches around ovulation, it's our first time trying and I'm just hoping af doesn't arrive tomorrow.

This two week wait is a killer. Xx

7 years ago

Af just showed up, so I'm out until the next 2ww..ugh! Crossing my fingera for you Lmg756!

7 years ago • Post starter

Any luck Lmg756?

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi K-Jonel

No luck. But there's always this month. I'm really starting to want it now, not that I haven't always, but we're very new at this.

I don't come on here often, so feel free to pm.

Baby dust, from the UK. Xx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo